Accounting Manager Jobs in Albuquerque | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company Greenhouse posted huge Recruitment Notification for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
WHO WE ARE:
The Accounting team is made up of smart, driven, dog-loving accountants who handle the core accounting responsibilities at BARK. These include closing the general ledger monthly and producing GAAP Financials. As a member of the accounting team, you’ll take ownership and become an expert in your accounting area, understanding the process end to end. You’ll encounter daily challenges that will sharpen your problem solving skills and tap into your creativity in order to help the team become more efficient and effective. We are a very collaborative team, working cross-functionally across BARK. What we take seriously: having fun, working hard, and playing with dogs (obviously).
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN’ FOR:
The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, desire to learn, and successfully balances multiple priorities. This candidate has strong time management skills and has a proven record of success working in a fast-paced, evolving environment. The candidate is a team player, always willing to roll up their sleeves and provide assistance to the accounting team.
Create and/or review supporting documentation, schedules, and reconciliations in accordance to U.S. GAAP for major functional accounting areas including prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, deferred rent, deferred revenue and equity.
Collaborate with various business partners across Bark including FP&A to capture and record monthly accruals and ensure accurate coding
Record equity-related transactions including stock-based compensation
Manage, coach and support staff accountants in performing monthly and ongoing reconciliations and schedules, including reviewing work and providing feedback
Improve company and departmental processes and procedures to expedite the close process while ensuring accuracy of financial information
Work cross-functionally with all internal Bark teams, in order to accurately capture the activities of the business in accordance with U.S. GAAP, and support Bark’s growth and success
Investigate discrepancies and provide budget vs actual variance explanations through analysis of performance drivers
Assist in implementation of revenue recognition platform as well as other accounting modules, as necessary
Support the company with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
5+ years of combined accounting experience with a public accounting firm and private company. Experience working in an high growth and high volume company (subscription a plus)
Experience with ERP system. NetSuite a plus
Bachelor’s in accounting, CPA license a plus
Strong understanding of SOX/ internal controls
Proficiency with Excel is a must
Highly organized and detail-oriented analytical skills
Strong communication skills and team player
Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
Must love dogs
Accounting Manager Jobs in Albuquerque Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://careers.avanade.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay