Amazon Delivery Station Jobs in Stockton | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company Amazon posted huge Recruitment Notification for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
Communicating with customers directly by phone and by email
Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
Upholding company values in working with every customer
Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
Working a flexible, full time schedule (40+ hours per week)
Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
Performing the following tasks:
Carry, lift, push and pull up to 49 pounds
Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
High School or equivalent diploma
Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
Previous experience in Customer Service
Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Delivery Station Jobs in Stockton Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://hiring.amazon.com/job-opportunities/delivery-driver-jobs/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay