Ramp Agent Jobs in Nashville | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company United Airlines posted huge Recruitment Notification for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler
Help us get United flights out on time, every time
Have you ever wanted to get up close to an Airbus or Boeing airplane? Are you an outdoors type who enjoys all kinds of weather? Do you like physical work that keeps you fit? You’re a great candidate for a role as a part-time Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler for United Airlines.
As part of our baggage handling team, you’ll be in constant motion as you take on many assignments like loading and unloading aircraft cargo, moving baggage to and from terminals, and receiving and dispatching aircraft. It’s a varied job that can be fun, tiring, rewarding and exhilarating, all at once.
Are you the right fit for this service?
You will be working outside in all kinds of weather, as we don’t stop flying when it rains, snows or is too hot
You must love physical activity, as you will be lifting as many as 100 items per flight, some weighing as much as 70 lbs
You’ll need a commitment to safety at all times, including an attention to detail and your surroundings
You should be committed to caring for bags as if they were your own (passengers can see you!) and providing excellent customer service for your fellow United employees
Many routes to success
You will start by loading and unloading aircraft and placing baggage on belts
We provide paid training, including 1 week of orientation, 1 week in the classroom and 1-3 weeks on the job
Once you’ve got the basics, you can explore other duties such as de-icing, marshaling aircraft and driving a wide variety of mechanical equipment like cargo carts and conveyor belts
Later, you can grow into a team lead, become a supervisor or manager, or join the team that moves our aircraft
You’ll also have the ability to transfer to other locations within our amazing network
The ability to work any schedule or shift is crucial
Since this is a union job based on seniority, you will be assigned your initial schedule to meet our needs at the airport
You must be available for day and night shifts, weekends and holidays
You will be required to work mandatory overtime, when necessary
As you gain seniority, you can trade days with colleagues, pick up extra hours and have more control over your schedule
Punctuality and reliability are essential – we’ve got flight schedules to meet!
The rewards for your efforts
$17.00/hour, with yearly increases (as per the union contract)
Medical benefits for part time (20 – 30 hours per week)
Flight privileges: you and your family can fly anywhere in the world on stand-by
Time off: you’ll always have two days off in a row and can earn vacation days based on length of service
A Few Additional Requirements
High school diploma, GED or equivalent
Minimum of 18 years old
Ability to operate a computer to enter and retrieve data
A valid state issued driver’s license with acceptable driving record
Ability to pass a background check, physical abilities test, hearing and vision tests, and drug screen
Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances (FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs and U.S. Postal)
Must NOT have lived outside of the United States in the past 5 years for any period longer than six months, excluding military duty or government-approved exceptions
Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Ramp Agent Jobs in Nashville Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/company/career/operations.html
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay