Reception Team Member Jobs in Cleveland | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company Whitbread plc posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
What You Need
You don’t need previous hotel experience to join us in this role. It’s all about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
Be comfortable working as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
Have a passion and natural flair for delivering an outstanding level of customer service and dealing with a wide variety of people.
Have good computer skills.
Be a natural problem solver.
What will I do as a Reception Team Member?
Welcome and check guests into the hotel for their stay.
Be on hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about our products and services; as well as the local area and surroundings.
Understand our systems and brand standards that enable you to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
Be able to deal a problem, should it arise, and go the extra mile to solve it.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
Whitbread ’ s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that , there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Share save schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
Reception Team Member Jobs in Cleveland Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay