Regional Sales Manager Jobs in Los Angeles | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company Datto posted huge Recruitment Notification for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
About the job
Datto, the world’s leading platform for MSP-delivered IT solutions, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join a growing team.
Does This Describe You: Authentic and outcome driven sales leader with a proven track record of leading, coaching, developing and growing successful sales teams. Experience and success with new customer acquisition.
A Look Inside The Job
Achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for pipeline and monthly reoccurring revenue bookings, minimizing churn/loss and delivering on net bookings
Provide to sales team clear objectives and priorities, and help guide employees to create and own their own professional development plans
Create a motivating work environment and strong, positive sales culture for employees, supported with team and individual recognition contests and activities
Develop prescriptive processes, call strategies, and messaging to drive high opportunity conversion for upsell/cross sell and account expansion, working collaboratively with sales engineering and marketing as appropriate
Build efficient processes and ensure unit mastery of our sales tech stack
Build and perfect our playbooks that govern daily and weekly cadence of sales activity — informed by approved best practices
Establish, nurture and grow strategic relationships with top tier of MSP accounts, and move lower tier accounts to higher bands of performance
3-5 years of professional sales management experience, leading individual quota-bearing sales reps selling in the software/IT/IT services industry
Channel Experience and working with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) desirable
Passionate about coaching and developing individuals to achieve/exceed goals
Salesforce (SFDC) skills to monitor rep performance and opportunity pipeline, progression and SFDC hygiene
Proven skills in account management: developing and coaching sellers to develop strategic and tactical account plans that increase Datto share of spend, mindshare and secures lasting partnerships between Datto and its MSP partners
Excellent written/verbal communications skills
Strong and proven problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate ambiguity
Thrives in a face paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
Accurately forecasting and reporting on team/territory/account activity
Skilled to exercise full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
A leader who can influence in positive way, and mentor, other early in career sales managers with less experience
At Datto, we believe YOU are our greatest strength! We know that exceptional results rarely come from ordinary effort and our work hard, play hard attitude creates an atmosphere where you can do your life’s work. Be inquisitive! Be irreverent! Be bold! Datto believes in building a foundation that helps each other succeed. We are a team that respects and trusts each other, and we do the right thing by putting our customers first. We also believe in work-life balance. Go on vacation using your flexible time off. Sign up for a class on us with our education reimbursement program.
Regional Sales Manager Jobs in Los Angeles Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://www.datto.com/careers/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay