Retail Sales Representative Jobs in Anaheim | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company Verizon posted huge Recruitment Notification for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What You’ll Be Doing…
As a Verizon Solutions Specialist, you’ll have the power to control your own career in one of our retail stores. You’ll apply your unique talents, passion for technology, and customer service skills to create the ultimate in-store experience. In this role you will be:
Providing customers with products and solutions which helps to simplify and organize their lives.
Creating personal connections to make tech look simple.
Generating sales by using your passion for cutting edge technology.
Helping customers enjoy the best things about their new products so they can begin using and enjoying them immediately.
Excelling in a team-based compensation environment.
Assisting with store opening and closing duties.
Supporting other Verizon stores within close proximity (based on business needs).
This position offers full-time benefits, including medical, dental, 401k, educational assistance, and employee discounts that start on day one. Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays and to pick up additional shifts, if necessary.
Join today and earn $43000 – $50000 / year!
You’ll Need To Have
What we’re looking for…
High school diploma or GED.
One or more years of work experience.
Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Willingness to work additional shifts, if necessary, typically during the summer months, November through December, and / or during peak vacation periods.
Even Better If You Have
Customer service and/or sales experience.
Verizon is an award winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Working Mother Magazine, as a best company for multicultural women, as a top 10 Best for Vets employer, and as a top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.
Our technologies and our customers’ needs are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the tech world’s latest trends.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. If you’re selected to move forward, one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).
Retail Sales Representative Jobs in Anaheim Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://www.verizon.com/about/careers
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay