Sales Representative Jobs in Minneapolis | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company AnyDesk posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
At AnyDesk, we rely on an environment in which people like you can fully exploit their skills and develop their creativity. If you want to advance your career and help shape how millions of people around the world bridge distances and work productively with our remote access software, then you will fit perfectly into our dynamic and international team.
We are proud of what we have achieved and continue to scale day by day:
We bridge 350+ million downloads, 400+ million sessions per month, 67 million km per month worldwide.
We look forward to getting to know you.
What we are looking for
Business Development: Acquisition of companies in the assigned sales area and cooperation with the marketing team
Observe regional market trends and discover new growth opportunities
Co-development of strategies, tactics and action plans for sales
Answering and tracking inbound sales inquiries using “solution selling” methods
Remote participation in important industry events, conferences as well as trade fairs and customer visits
The position is to be filled in Berlin or Stuttgart
What you bring
Relevant sales experience in a SaaS and B2B environment or equivalent experience
Degree or comparable qualification desirable
Passion and interest in technology (cloud services & SaaS solutions)
Good knowledge of CRM, HubSpot is a plus
Independent and structured way of working, creative streak, analytical and empathic skills
Business fluent communication skills in German and English
Willingness to travel occasionally (as soon as this is possible again)
what we offer
Flexible working hours and remote work possible
30 days vacation / year for a full-time position
Free drinks and team lunch once a week
Ergonomic workplaces with height-adjustable desks
Personal and professional development opportunities with room for creative ideas
Are you ready for exciting tasks in an agile work environment and in a professional and friendly atmosphere? Then apply now!
Sales Representative Jobs in Minneapolis Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://anydesk.com/en/jobs
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay