Immigration Coordinator Jobs in Cleveland | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company Bechtel Corporation posted huge Recruitment Notification for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place. Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact. We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
This position will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and will report directly to the U.S.-based Global Immigration Supervisor with operational direction from the Middle East & Africa Region & Country HR Manager. The Immigration Coordinator will be primarily supporting and expediting both home and host country visa processing requirements for expatriates transferring to the NEOM project in Saudi Arabia. Job duties include a variety of specialized administrative tasks, interactions with immigration providers, project HR, transferring employees and Bechtel colleagues, maintenance of accurate data and status reports and immigration compliance activities.
Role Duties and Responsibilities
The Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
Case initiations and data entry
Monitoring and tracking of open cases
Collecting, reviewing, and preparing supporting documents for expatriate employees in various countries
Interactions with external immigration providers, transferring employees and Bechtel colleagues to ensure timely completion of all Saudi application and document requirements
Maintain current and accurate status reports
Maintain close partnership with the project HR team
Assist with translation requests
Assist with other requirements connected to the issuance of Iqama
Other activities as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR or related field, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
Prior direct experience with Saudi immigration matters
Prior direct experience in international HR (e.g., international assignment management, expatriate compensation, expatriate tax, etc.)
Good command of Arabic and English, both spoken and written
Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, Teams)
Demonstrated ability to effectively manage high volume workload
Strong delivery focus and ability to work effectively under pressure
Detail oriented, organized, and flexible
Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine what COVID-19 safety protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking. The protocols for the position may be different from those of your current work location and may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Should you be selected, you will be required to comply with the COVID-19 safety protocols of your new work location.
Bechtel’s internal staffing policy includes the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the applicable policy manual and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
Immigration Coordinator Jobs in Cleveland Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://jobs.bechtel.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay