Retail Store Sales Associate Jobs in Nashville | if you looking for a Career that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right page. one of the finest company The Coca-Cola Company posted huge Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company Openings On Sondear.org, World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company Vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
The Retail Sales Associate will function primarily on the sales floor and cash wrap. They are responsible for revenue generation through demonstration of merchandise selling skills. The Retail Ambassador duties consist of greeting and assisting internal and external guests. Stocking, staging and transporting merchandise to the sales floor. Cycle counts, ticketing and maintaining visual standards on the sales floor and at the cash wrap. Cash handling will be a requirement for all ambassadors. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other ambassadors and productively with minimal supervision.
Assist in maintaining a clean and organized sales floor, and ensure a welcoming, customer-friendly environment
Greet customers and provide them with purchasing options based on their needs and wants, demonstrating knowledge regarding the merchandise and company
Participate in bi-annual inventory process
Maintain updated knowledge on current products, pricing, and promotions
Manage financial transactions and purchases accurately and efficiently using POS
Follow through on an exceptional customer experience by presenting customers with product promotions and sale opportunities as identified through conversation
Develop and implement cross-selling strategies for appropriate products
Assist customers with returns and exchanges
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
May perform other additional duties not listed
High School diploma or equivalent
No experience is required
Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management
Able to communicate on a two-way radio with proper etiquette
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
This position requires constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing.
Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours.
Must be able to lift at least 10 lbs.
May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders.
Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to function as part of a team
Possess a strong sense of urgency
Basic math skills
Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers
Possess a thirst for learning
Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, lift and use repetitive motions
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Retail Store Sales Associate Jobs in Nashville Information
- Designation: Various Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and Local language will be an added advantage.
- Who can Apply: Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong,
Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is simple. Apply directly online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for more Information—
More Jobs Find Here https://www.coca-colacompany.com/careers
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Job, Job Alert, Job vacancy, startup jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home Jobs, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, job Notifications, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online, Online jobs at Home, Full time jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a Company?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits and perks
- Structured organization and clear career path
- Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and best practices
- The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant, leading to lack of fulfilment. The systems are established, leaving little room for fresh ideas to do things.
- Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust
- Many managers try to climb the ladder instead of doing what’s best for the organization, leading to employees’ frustration
- Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay